Thursday, September 24, 2026

Not Dead Yet!

 Back From the Void

I've been absent for a while. I know this. But I'm back to scream just like the rest of you. Are you too tired of A.I. content everywhere? Of seeing ads for even more A.I.? Are you tired of people saying "Well I just feel there's nothing I can do, so why bother?" and then continuing to do what is slowly - or more rapidly these days - killing off our planet?

I know I am. I'm tired of everyone acting like they have no voice. That is what they want you to think! If you were truly powerless then tell me why just saying that (refer to quotations above) is enough to make me want to scream and scratch and claw and rage? Why is is that such a small sentence is so loaded as to inspire a Banshee wail and Klingon fury in me? In anyone who is paying attention? There is more power in you than you realize. I won't let my voice be silenced. 

This isn't just about A.I. although I know it could be. This is about everything wrong around here. Locally, nationally, globally. We are all connected - period. That is not a joke. It isn't just a phrase. 

I want you to think of something - YOU. Not A.I. Not ChatGPT, Gemini, Muse, or any other A.I. but YOU - to think of what makes you happy & write it in the comments. If you're embarrassed, find someone else's comment and like it. Because we are all connected and we don't need bots to do our socializing or thinking for us. We are not powerless. 

We contain multitudes. We are multifaceted embodiments of stardust and water. We are Artists. Engineers. Musicians. Teachers. Students. Philosophers. Architects. Hell, we are Plumbers, Garbagemen, Bus Drivers, Janitors. We are all necessary.*

*If I didn't mention your occupation, I apologize. You are important, too. This is for everyone. But I'm doing this off the cuff. And without lunch. Please forgive me & share your Occupation if you like. If not, please share something that makes you happy or resolute in your soul. Thank you for your time!

**P/S. If you know of any free blog sites which aren't owned by Google but still have an easy set-up and a good reputation, please share either here, or at the link below. Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! While we are aware times lately are not ideal, we appreciate you keeping it family friendly as (surprisingly) some of our readers are as young as 10 years old. Thank you very much for your cooperation and may you have something positive occur in your day/week/month/year/life very soon!

Tired of Google and Sharing your information?

  Read This Article  about other  engines which are free. Some of them do work with  Google if necessary, but they don't share your info...