Friday, September 25, 2026

Tired of Google and Sharing your information?

 Read This Article about other engines which are free. Some of them do work with Google if necessary, but they don't share your information. Kind of like a wall-flower at a party - meaning they see everything but only share with you. 

This is my Personal Favorite as it is also working to build back up nature and doing its part for the environment. Ecosia is fabulous for this and I always feel a little bit better when doing research as a result. 

This Duck Duck Go Article tells you more about Duck Duck Go - a good option but not my favorite since there's still an option for A.I. use. 

This article in particular tells you more about Brave - a fabulous search engine if you're still looking for alternatives. More about BRAVE and why it's so fantastic! Click here to try it out! 

Qwant is another valid option if you're trying to leave Google behind the way they left behind "Do No Evil" in their work "ethics." 

StartPage is also pretty great and user-friendly which I know us luddites can appreciate. 

*You'll notice I didn't include a link to Duck Duck Go - this is because I'm trying to steer away from any company still using A.I. However, it is a very popular one so it still got some attention. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! While we are aware times lately are not ideal, we appreciate you keeping it family friendly as (surprisingly) some of our readers are as young as 10 years old. Thank you very much for your cooperation and may you have something positive occur in your day/week/month/year/life very soon!

Tired of Google and Sharing your information?

  Read This Article  about other  engines which are free. Some of them do work with  Google if necessary, but they don't share your info...